33rd Annual Information Technology Summit & Tradeshow
Thu., June 11, 2020 | 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Holiday Inn by the Bay, 88 Spring Street, Portland, ME 04101
Exhibitor & Sponsor Packages still left!
Check out the 2020 Summit Booth & Sponsor Packages Grid [PDF].
Public Attendee registration is also open!
(Attendee Registration Form at bottom.)
MTUG uses Quickbooks for sponsor/exhibitor invoices. Please use the buttons below register and start an invoice with our Invoice Request forms. You will then be emailed a Quickbooks invoice, payable by check, credit card, or bank ACH. Invoices are usually emailed within 1 to 3 business hours - please check spam folders. Thank you!
Top Exhibiting Packages:
Summit AgendaThis is a draft early agenda subject to change but reflects typical schedule. This schedule does not include exhibitor setup times, nor exhibitor early check-in time info. For that information, please see the Exhibitor Logistics information.
- Attendee Registration in Lobby (1st floor)
Continental Breakfast in Casco Bay Hall (downstairs)
- 8:00 – 8:30 am – Student Orientation.
- 7:30am–4:00pm (ALL DAY)
- Casco Bay Hall – Vendor Exhibits
- Casco Bay Hall – Opening Remarks
- 9:15–10:15am (session times subject to change)
- Workshop Sessions A (approx. 5 consecutive workshops)
- 11:15am–12:15pm (session times subject to change)
- Workshop Sessions B (approx. 5 consecutive workshops)
Detailed workshop schedule announced after RFP results, in April.
- Lunch, Keynote Speaker, and Scholarship Presentations
Keynote David Cooper, CTO, WEX, Inc.
- Workshop Sessions C (approx. 5 consecutive workshops)
- More Desserts in the Casco Bay Hall
- 3:30pm – Students Regroup at Reserved Table in CB Hall
- Final Remarks, MTUG Grand Prize & Vendor Door Prizes
- 4:00 pm – The 33rd Annual IT Summit & Tradeshow ends
Now Accepting Workshop Proposals for the MTUG 2020!!
From roughly mid-January through February, MTUG fields workshop proposals for our I.T. Summit Workshops.
MTUG especially promotes presentations featuring "end-user" IT professionals (technology implementers working for non-tech-sales companies), while they present first hand experiences with specific technologies or challenges.
Anyone can submit a workshop proposal, and submitting a proposal is free! Please click below for full details about submitting your great workshop idea!
NEW - "End User" Speakers & Co-Speakers may bring 1 complimentary guest. See workshop RFP guidelines document for details.
Complete proposals must be received by
Friday, March 27, 2020 (this is an extended deadline)
Sign up for MTUG's mailing list here to be sure to receive RFP-related announcements & updates: MTUG Mailing List. (Summit Workshop RFP forms will be sent out to ALL MTUG email groups and audiences.)
All Summit Workshop Proposals not accepted for the IT Summit will be automatically considered in developing our 2020-21 Educational Season calendar of monthly events beginning in September (this process begins in June). Anyone can submit a workshop proposal -- we look forward to hearing your great workshop ideas!
Public Attendee Registration
See all Sponsorship/Booth Options above.
Click here for a complete listing of Sponsorship / Booth Benefits [PDF].
Powered by Eventbrite
Why Attend the MTUG Technology Summit?
MTUG's IT Summit and Tradeshow is the premier technology infrastructure conference in Maine with workshop topics that speak to the concerns and interests of IT professionals in all organizational sectors and industries. The exhibitors on the tradeshow floor will run the full array of IT services, from telco and ISP providers, managed services providers, contact center providers, training, IT management and support, data and storage management, infrastructure/data center, cloud services, and more.
Learn more about the Summit from LAST YEAR'S
2019 Event Day **LAST YEAR** Brochure [PDF] linked here.
Attendees will enjoy:
- Keynote Speaker
- 15 Technology Workshops, carefully selected by the MTUG board, over approx. 5 tracks
- Exhibit Tradeshow with 50+ exhibitors
- continental breakfast
- buffet lunch
- afternoon dessert
- dozens of door prizes from exhibitors and vendors
Public attendees may register online at MTUG2020.eventbrite.com for the Attendee Early Bird rate of $50 (student rate available).
Standard advance rate is $55. Event-day rate is $60. Registration is limited so please sign up soon!
To receive updates on MTUG events, sign up for email announcements here: http://www.mtug.org/emails.
An update regarding the current coronavirus situation.
MTUG is closely monitoring advisories regarding the impact the new coronavirus (COVID-19) is having in Maine/New England. The health, safety, and well-being of the MTUG community remains our top priority.
The MTUG Board and Staff are meeting over the next few weeks to decide about any possible rescheduling or alternative programming, in compliance and appreciation of current Maine CDC guidance regarding mass gatherings.
MTUG will continue to follow the guidance of the Maine CDC, the US CDC, the World Health Organization (WHO), and our event venue. Please watch this section for updates; this section will be reviewed weekly by staff. Any significant updates affecting the event will be sent by email to all registered attendees and their event package purchasers - please only contact staff about the event status if you have not received an advisory by the end of April.
The latest information on our regional conditions, and the nature of the coronavirus concern, can be found at these helpful sites:
- Maine CDC coronavirus info page: www.maine.gov/dhhs/mecdc/infectious-disease/epi/airborne/coronavirus.shtml
- Maine Office of the Governor Newsroom, with current related releases: www.maine.gov/dhhs/mecdc/infectious-disease/epi/airborne/coronavirus.shtml
- World Health Organization (WHO) info page: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
This section updated 3/20/2020.
Registration opens on Thu., December 19, 2019.