2021 Annual Information Technology Summit & Tradeshow
Tue., October 5, 2021 | 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Holiday Inn by the Bay, 88 Spring Street, Portland, ME 04101
We are carefully watching the status of the ongoing pandemic.
MTUG will follow Maine CDC guidance.
Even as we have rescheduled this event to the fall
with the purpose of having a safe, rewarding in-person event,
we will work for as safe an event as possible,
and will consult CDC guidance throughout.
All participants will be notified,
and announcements posted here and in our Monthly Webinar emails,
if any further schedule change is made.
To receive Exhibitor / Sponsor info, please sign up for "Vendor Notices" emails
at the bottom of this page.
The Next MTUG Summit is now RESCHEDULED to be this fall,
TUESDAY October 5, 2021 !
MTUG Extends a Huge Thanks
to our Summit Sponsors & Exhibitors
continuing from 2020 to 2021!
The 2020 MTUG Summit was unfortunately canceled due to the COVID-19 global pandemic. Many of MTUG's Sponsors and Exhibitors graciously committed to continue their presence at the MTUG Summit for the 2021 event. This has been a huge help in making sure we could continue to plan a successful 2021 Summit! Please help us appreciate our 2020 "holding" Summit Sponsors & Exhibitors!
- Consolidated Communications
- Lincolnville Communications - LCI
- New England Communications
- Pierce Atwood LLC (Lanyard Sponsor)
- Cambridge Computer
- CDVS / 8x8 / Five9
- Connectivity Point (2 booths)
- Extreme Networks
- Goldfield Telecom
- MOUNTAIN, LTD.
- Robert Half
- Systems Engineering
- Thomas College
- U.S. Cellular
Why Attend the MTUG Technology Summit?
MTUG's IT Summit and Tradeshow is the premier technology infrastructure conference in Maine with workshop topics that speak to the concerns and interests of IT professionals in all organizational sectors and industries. The exhibitors on the tradeshow floor will run the full array of IT services, from telco and ISP providers, managed services providers, contact center providers, training, IT management and support, data and storage management, infrastructure/data center, cloud services, and more.
- continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon dessert
- keynote speaker
- 15 Workshops featuring independent voices over 5 tracks, carefully selected by the MTUG volunteer board.
- a chance to reconnect with your peers statewide
- full tradeshow floor access featuring a broad selection of tech vendors willing to invest their presence in Maine. Past shows have had over 50 exhibitors.
- numerous door prizes from our sponsors and exhibitors
Sponsors / Exhibitors have unique access to:
- A regional IT professional audience who attend MTUG events specifically for our brand of carefully selected/guided workshops featuring authentic technology implementation experiences from their peers.
- Be present among the largest collection of IT vendors in Maine. Local tech professionals come to MTUG to meet the tech vendors invested in Maine and Northern New England.
- Visibility on the MTUG event site, directory, and event-related publicity.
- Access to the print-only attendee list delivered to all User Group attendees at the event.
Use our Email Signup form below if you would like to receive attendee, presentation, and exhibitor announcements about our next IT Summit, as well as MTUG's free season of monthly events from September to April.
Contact us today if you would like more information about being a sponsor or exhibitor at our Summit.
Curious about the last Summit? Here is a the brochure from that event:
2019 Summit Brochure [PDF] linked here.
The MTUG Tradeshow sponsorships and exhibit booths typically sell during a registration period from mid-December through mid-March. Due the pandemic-caused cancelation of the MTUG 2020 Summit, the upcoming 2021's Summit Exhibition floor has a number of spots already taken by carried-over exhibitors/sponsors from 2020. Please register early for the best chances for a booth on the 2021 Tradeshow floor. New Sponsorship/Exhibitor Registration Forms for the 2021 Summit will be posted this winter. You may also Contact Us here if you want to pre-register your intent to be a Sponsor or Exhibitor early and reserve a spot in the "booth choice" queue (sponsor/exhibitor prices will be the same as last year's rates [PDF]).
Please join our "Tradeshow Exhibiting" List in our Email Signup below to receive the formal Sponsorship/Exhibitor Announcements later this winter (please add mtug.org to your "Safe Senders" list in your email application).
To receive general updates on all MTUG events, sign up for email Events announcements with the
Email Signup form below.
Registration opens on Mon., March 15, 2021.