SSRS SSAS Developer
Portland, Maine (some travel possible)
- Company: Arkatechture
- Contact Name: HR
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://www.arkatechture.com/careers
- Contact Phone: 207-619-1849
Why Work Here?
Arkatechture began in 2012 with a passion for data, business, and getting things done. We are a team of data lovers and technical experts who use our skills to help businesses big and small harness, utilize, and optimize their data. At Arkatechture, we work hard and we play hard--we genuinely love what we do and that's what makes us different.
We take great pride in being New England's Data Resource. We've been based in Maine and New Hampshire since our founding and have no plans on leaving. We love being a part in our communities, and many of our team members are involved in local activities and organizations. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health and life insurance, an annual bonus based on company performance, and paid time off!
Arkatechture is seeking candidates for a SSRS/SSAS Report Developer (programmer analyst) position to support various Data initiatives for our clients, particularly in the Data Warehousing and BI world. We are looking for a self-starter with hands-on experience working on BI and Data warehousing Projects particularly as a Report Developer using SSRS and SSAS. Should be able to work effectively with the Business and Technology teams while collaborating with Project/Program Managers.
- Requirement gathering
- Report Specifications
- Developing and Testing
- Bug fixing documenting and implementing reports
- Work with Report Development lead to interpret architecture and design
- Code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major
- 3+ years of experience using SSRS/SSAS
- Excellent SQL skills - Knowledge on Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, OLAP, OLTP
- Exposure to Data Modeling
- Must be capable of working independently
- Experience working on any one Database such as DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL - and understanding of Database Models and tuning
Location: Portland, ME, may need to travel to client locations as needed
Local Preferred : Yes
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
How to Apply
Please send a cover lettersummarizing why you want to work at Arkatechture along with your Technical skills, Resume(must have prior project experiences listed along with technologies used), and Salary requirements with your Indeed application. If you do not currently live in the Portland, ME area please explain your relocation plans in your cover letter. You must submit all requested documents to be considered for the position. Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time