This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Jr Systems Architect
Maine or Remote
- Company: Vantage Point Recruiting
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://vantagepointrecruiting.com/your-career/
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
This is a ~6 month contract, remote until further notice.
Summary of role:
- Help create, socialize, and coach standards and processes with quality and functionality in mind.
- Help identify architecture needs and design solutions, making recommendations and highlighting tradeoffs.
- Mentor junior members of the team through code review, Pair programming, Mob programming, Software Craftmanship.
Experience you should have:
- Application Modernization within complex enterprise environments
- Understand and are conversant in software architecture and patterns of software architecture.
- Expert level experience in Microsoft Technologies e.g. .Net Framework v4.0 or above, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Web API, MVC, Entity Framework
- Experience with SOA/REST Services/Web API/Microservices
- Experience with Cloud Technologies e.g. Azure or AWS ecosystems
- Experience as a Technical Coach, embedding quality into teams’ work
- Experience in embedding Agile Testing practices including ATDD/BDD/TDD.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery and other DevOps practices