This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
RPA Developer, Jr
- Company: CGI
- Career Website: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
Are you looking to grow your career? Want to be part of an exciting new opportunity while developing new skills using modern technologies? If so, we have a great opportunity for you at our Waterville Center!
We are recruiting junior UiPath developers who can implement Robotic Process Automation solutions. Additional opportunities to learn related intelligent automation and emerging technologies provides a rewarding experience. Working with a wide variety of clients across all industry verticals within the US provides a diverse experience.
Selected candidates will take part in a training program designed to enhance their skills and earn certifications on leading RPA platforms such as UIPath. Additional training will cover CGI’s Intelligent Automation Foundations and best practices.
This role must be located in Waterville, ME.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop Robotic Process Automations with UiPath.
• Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
• Contribute to and author solution design documents.
• Identify and create reusable automation components.
• Develop customizations utilizing .Net and third party APIs.
• Installation of UiPath software and required third party components.
• Implement Bot throughput logging, auditing, and exception handling.
• Support User Acceptance Testing with business and IT.
• Opportunity to learn other RPA products and related Intelligent Automation technology.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 1-2 years of professional experience
• Familiarity with UiPath RPA Development. Experience with and certification in UiPath a plus
• Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Familiarity with web service interaction (REST/SOAP)
• Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work on own and in a team-oriented environment
• Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Understanding and ability to work under Agile project delivery methodologies
• Experience with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Pega Robotics OpenSpan and other RPA platforms a plus.
• Experience with ABBYY, OpenText, Ephesoft, Kofax capture and other Intelligent OCR / Document Capture platforms a plus.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
UiPath 6M + Entry Level
Microsoft .Net or simil
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit