This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: CGI
- Career Website: https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
Are you looking to grow your career? Want to be part of an exciting new opportunity while developing new skills using modern technologies? If so, we have a great opportunity for you at our Waterville Center!
We are recruiting a business analyst who can support our team in implementing Robotic Process Automation solutions. Additional opportunities to learn related intelligent automation and emerging technologies provides a rewarding experience while working with a wide variety of clients across all industry verticals within the US provides a diverse experience.
Selected candidates may take part in a training program designed to provide a foundational understanding of leading RPA platforms such as UIPath and CGI’s Intelligent Automation Foundations and best practices.
This role must be located Waterville, ME
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Collaborate with business process SMEs and CGI technical team to assess automation candidates from the demand pipeline.
• Assist with prioritization of processes in the automation pipeline based on benefits and development capacity.
• Define and document process requirements in the form of user stories and process definition documents
• Support test case development and execution.
• Opportunity to learn other RPA products and related Intelligent Automation technology.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2+ years of professional experience
• 2+ years in a business analyst role
• 6+ months in an RPA BA role a plus.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work in a fast paced team-oriented environment
• Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work in an Agile environment.
• Excellent research and analytic skills
• Working knowledge of relevant business management principles
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Business Analysis
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- RPA Development
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit