This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Senior Digital Marketer
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
You’re brilliant, we’re hiring.
iBec Creative is hiring a Senior Digital Marketer to our growing team in Portland, ME.
We are a team of 18 talented, kind, developers, designers, and digital marketers in Portland, Maine.
We are a leading agency that combines our expertise in design, marketing, and technology to help businesses realize their full potential and our clients do more of what they love. We are creating fulfilling jobs for people who embrace and appreciate the rugged environment of Maine and strive to preserve it. We are investing in our community to put Maine on the map as a nationally recognized hub of digital prowess and creativity.
- We only hire kind, talented people so if you’re hired, you get to work with 18 other kind and talented people.
- You’ll be collaborating with our Digital Marketing Lead (and other teammates) to manage everything from WordPress content to Snapchat ads.
- You’ll get to know our clients and will feel connected to their success. Each of our clients are different in their own way which keeps your work interesting and fresh!
- You will stick to a consistent schedule, with stand-up meetings each week to share updates with the rest of the digital marketing team.
- This is a work-from-home role, as iBec is operating virtually these days. If you have special scheduling needs, let us know and we can discuss options.
- Radiates positivity and works with heart and purpose.
- Loves the web and brings multifaceted experience. Maybe you’ve worked at a few agencies? Maybe you’ve worked in-house with a brand or two? Maybe you’ve dabbled in design or development?
- Is a serious marketing tech nerd. Whether it’s creating dynamic Facebook ads, solving Google Search Console errors, or building lookalike audiences— you’re ready to run.
- Is already Google Analytics and Google Ads certified. If you are not certified, certification will be required before your start date.
- Is metrics oriented and capable of implementing Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and other measurement tools to demonstrate campaign impact and results.
- Is ready to implement and improve existing digital advertising campaigns through Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping), Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Is comfortable translating campaign results into actionable insights as well as generating and presenting new ideas to our awesome clients.
- Has the outstanding ability to self-organize to ensure that we stay on budget and that nothing falls through the cracks. Experience with Asana is a plus!
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
iBec Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.