This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Senior Solutions Architect
Remote / New Gloucester, ME
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://jobs.lever.co/kmaconsultingllc/14986812-7839-47e1-a34a-6df57a944190?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=MTUG
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
- Designs, develops and implements applications to support HealthInfoNet business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Interfaces development experience with integration/interface engines.
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, finding solutions where others only see roadblocks.
- A background in computer science including algorithms, data structures, complex programming languages and operating systems.
- Track record of building scalable enterprise solutions.
- Working knowledge of Agile SDLC.
- Excellent skills in web application development, web services & RESTAPIs.
- Literacy in SQL databases, including the ability to write complex queries.
- Expertise in application security and authentication, including SSL, HTTPS, Active Directory.
- Experience with SMART on FHIR, OAuth2 and SAML preferred.
- Experience developing cloud-based applications in Azure or AWS preferred.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering required.
- Technical certifications preferred.
- At least five years of Development / Integration related experience required.
- Demonstrates potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
- Knowledge of health care information technology and health care delivery systems is a plus.
Working Conditions/Physical Effort:
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
- No regular travel required.