This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: CGI
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/CGI/xweb/XWeb.asp?NTKN=c&clid=21001&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0421-0046&BRID=804899&lang=1
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
CGI is hiring!! Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Waterville, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
As a member of the Forms support team, you will lead all the efforts of the Forms team and collaborate with business and IT stakeholders for their dependent activities. You will act as a liaison between the business function and information systems, providing technical/functional expertise in analyzing form changes, documenting, testing them after the form composition is complete, and associated IT system changes are in place.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Manages the Forms support team
• Manages demand, capacity, priorities and delivery schedule
• Coordinates with policy admin, business teams and other stakeholders
• Coordinates with the team and decide on the planned release date
• Manage Agile Kanban board
• Analyze ISO and NCCI Forms language
• Provide forms support for user requests
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7+ years of business analysis, system requirements facilitation, requirement gathering and documentation experience.
• Team leadership and coordination skills
• Ability to manage Kanban board and work with team and prioritize the tasks
• Business analysis experience in the insurance domain with one or more of the following areas
• LOB (personal lines, commercial lines, property lines), insurance ISO forms and/or new business, billing and claim forms, rate development, underwriting, and state insurance regulations
• Knowledge of Template Authoring – template development which includes documents, shared contents (static/dynamic), enclosures (static/dynamic), overlay forms, etc is a plus
• Understanding of Forms output composition tools such as Documaker, SmartComm
• Collaborating and managing relationships across a broad range of business partners
• Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate with IT and business teams.
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to all aspects of the day-to-day work.
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.