This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: CGI
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/CGI/xweb/XWeb.asp?NTKN=c&clid=21001&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0421-0060&BRID=804900&lang=1
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI-Waterville, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
As a member of the Forms support team, you will act as a liaison between the business function and information systems, providing technical/functional expertise in analyzing form changes, documenting and testing them after the form composition is complete and associated IT system changes are implemented. Employ business knowledge and perspective of IT needs to gather business specifications and requirements and act as the primary contact to IT for the business units moderately complex needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Develop User Stories highlighting the Form rules, Form fill values
• Forms requirements analysis, Forms development
• Develops Test case and test data, and perform unit test
• Supports End to End testing and troubleshooting
• Provide forms support for user requests
• Analyze ISO and NCCI Forms language
• Provide forms support for user requests
• Coordinate promotion of the changes, coordinate test
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7 years of business analysis, system requirements facilitation, requirement gathering and documentation experience.
• Business analysis experience in the insurance domain with one or more of the following areas
• LOB (personal lines, commercial lines, property lines), insurance ISO forms and/or new business, billing and claim forms, rate development, underwriting, and state insurance regulations
• Experience in developing test cases and test scripts for Forms changes and new forms development
• Knowledge of Template Authoring – template development which includes documents, shared contents (static/dynamic), enclosures (static/dynamic), overlay forms, etc is a plus
• Experience with XML, XSD is a preference
• Understanding of Forms output composition tools such as Documaker, SmartComm
• Collaborating and managing relationships across a broad range of business partners
• Agile/Kanban experience.
• Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate with IT and business teams.
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to all aspects of the day-to-day work.
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit