This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
New Gloucester, Maine
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Cureous Innovations, a growing start up powered by HealthInfoNet, a non-profit created in 2006, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Full-Stack Developer to join their team in New Gloucester, ME (if non-local, 100% remote is an option as well).
The Full-Stack Developer will join a team that is dedicated to improving patient outcomes in Maine through innovative applications of information technology. If you are a backend developer that gets excited about creating a product from start to finish, then this is the position for you! If you have experience in the healthcare industry and/or you desire working with algorithms, JAVA, SQL and data structures…let’s talk!
- Analysis, development, and maintenance of health data systems and related information technology, software, and products that power the state of Maine’s statewide Health Information Exchange (HIE) platform.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and thrive working in a high-paced and exciting environment.
- Requires working throughout all levels of the organization, including with internal teams and external clients, partners, and vendor engineering teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering required.
- Technical certifications preferred in JAVA, Security+ or Azure.
- At least five years of development/ integration related experience required.
- Leadership qualities demonstrated through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
- Knowledge of healthcare information technology and healthcare delivery systems is a plus.
- 80% backend and 20% front end experience.
- Experience with SMART on FHIR, OAuth2, and SAML preferred.
- Experience developing cloud-based applications in Azure or AWS preferred.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Expertise in application security and authentication, including SSL, HTTPS, and Active Directory.
- Experience in interface development with integration/interface engines.
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
HeathInfoNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.