This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Inside Sales Representative
- Company: Forerunner
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://www.withforerunner.com/about
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
- Sourcing new leads and connecting with prospects. We'll be counting on you to research/ identify qualified leads and make first contact with potential customers.
- Setting up and running demos. You'll be spending significant time communicating the value of Forerunner through dynamic demos, where leads will have a chance to engage with you around their specific needs.
- Negotiating pricing and coordinating contracts. You'll be expected to clearly define terms and pricing to customers, so that they can make empowered decisions around procurement. You'll also work closely with our COO to iron out contract details.
- Prioritizing the sales pipeline to align with business goals. As a small startup we expect everyone to be adept at shifting priorities to meet with changing goals.
- Developing scalable sales strategies and helping to establish our sales culture. As our first sales hire, your contribution will be crucial in setting our sales team up for ongoing success.
- Are an excellent, empathetic communicator. You'll often be the first point of contact for potential customers interested in Forerunner and building trust is crucial in our space. We'll be relying on you to make a great impression in both written and phone/video communication.
- Are comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity. We're always learning, and hope you will be too. We are looking for someone who can be nimble in prioritizing work and isn't shy in taking on additional responsibility.
- Have experience with or are excited by government sales. We're passionate about creating value for our customers. A successful candidate will share this enthusiasm.
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals. As a small startup, we're excited about growth and expect you to be eager about contributing to it.
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit