This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Scrum Master SME
- Company: Vantage Point Recruiting
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://vantagepointrecruiting.com/your-career/
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Scrum Master SME will support the IT initiatives supporting the Scrum Teams.
- Act as Scrum Master on multiple scrum teams
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving visibility, transparency, and radiating information
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile framework and scrum practices
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, backlog refinement, stand-ups, team communications, and decision making with the team
- Help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction and provide education where needed
- Lead the scrum and development teams to become self-organized
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Planning and tracking Beta Testing and User Acceptance Testing in partnership with Product Owners
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
To Apply, please send Resume and Cover Letter to: Connect@VantagePointRecruiting.com