This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: Vantage Point Recruiting
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://vantagepointrecruiting.com/your-career/
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
The Software Engineer will develop and maintain electrical control systems and components. Key contributing member of the development team, developing new product, writing code and testing it, ensuring specifications are met and that the end product is of the highest quality.
- Create design documents, specifications, PCB layouts, block diagrams, as well as develop and test code.
- Collaborate with development team to achieve project results
- convert scientific and engineering data into workable models.
- Continue to improve performance of source code using industry standards & methodologies.
- Provide support for investigating and debugging production issues.
- Recommend new development strategies and procure improvements to the development team
- Perform unit testing, ensuring programs meet stated business objectives prior to hand off to QA.
- Help drive technology direction and choices of technologies by making recommendations based on experience and research.
- Bachelor's degree with several years of related experience and/or training.
- Proficiency in C programming language
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic
- Experience with embedded systems and PCB layouts
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Hardware knowledge