Risk Adjustment Data Architect
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field
may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool.
All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please
refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
The Risk Adjustment Data Architect is responsible for building and maintaining a robust data infrastructure for health plan risk adjustment operations to support strategic reporting. This position will assist with the development, execution, and maintenance of risk adjustment specific data Infrastructure to enable accurate and timely risk modeling, CMS submissions, operations, and reporting.
• Assist in architecture, design and development of data infrastructure for risk adjustment to support operations including internal applications, submissions, and reporting
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and end users in the design and development of appropriate solutions; translate user requirements into practical data models
• Provide input on potential and current risk adjustment vendor activities as they relate to data, including transfers, submissions, and operational/reporting outputs
• Responsible for data integrity, maintenance and troubleshooting of risk adjustment data
• Review database architectures and designs to ensure data integrity, quality, performance, and scalability
• Create and maintain documentation of data processes, procedures, and definitions
• Collaborate with resources in IT and lines of business to prioritize immediate ad-hoc tasks and future development efforts to ensure mature, reliable, and flexible infrastructure
• Partner with the Data and Analytics Architecture team to implement reliable solutions that are well understood across multiple resources to ensure redundancy and prevent single points of failure
• Collaborate with colleagues in the Health Plan and Shared Services to jointly develop innovative data infrastructures that meet the evolving needs of the business
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience writing T_SQL code and procedures programming with SQL Server 2016 and SSIS
• Prior experience building data warehouses and maintaining SQL Server databases
• Experience with metadata management concepts, change management/version control concepts
• Experience with CMS HCC risk adjustment strongly preferred
- In compliance with MPHC’s Department of Defense government contract, any/all persons hired for this position will need to verify their US citizenship and complete the required employment eligibility verification upon hire.