This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: Stonewall Kitchen
- Contact Name: HR
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://www.stonewallkitchen.com/our-company/jobs-%40-stonewall-kitchen/
- Contact Phone: 207-351-2713
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
The Systems Administrator is responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the company’s servers and associated infrastructure and software. This position is also responsible for maintaining and administering data center hardware and software, analyzing problems, and monitoring the network to ensure its availability to system users as well as gathering data to identify customer needs and then use that information to identify, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Supports installation, administration, and troubleshooting for hardware services such as servers and networking equipment as well as technology support systems such as telco racks, power management, and cabling. Maintain Systems environment including Windows Server, Hyper-V, SAN, Active Directory, DNS.
- Ensure system processes run on schedule and without error and troubleshoot when necessary: backups, file transfers, virus updates, other scheduled jobs. Perform Security operational tasks such as audits and Server Hardening. Manage Security Systems including ATP and Patch Management. Manage Employee Processing and Role Based Access Control. Assist with network and security policy implementation and enforcement.
- Monitor, evaluate and debug network systems and coordinate possible changes to improve operations and efficiency. Research, implement and test new hardware and software solutions. Coordinate and respond to system, network and communication issues in timely and effective manner as well as plan for and respond to service outages. Lead and manage IT projects and initiatives.
- Provide Training/Guidance/Assistance to other staff members and provide third tier support.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 3 years Systems Administration experience with IT related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems, Active Directory, Group Policy, HyperV, Patch Management, Server Hardening, MS Exchange, Backup & Disaster Recovery, Project Management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis, to stand for several hours at a time, and have the flexibility and agility to perform installations (e.g., crawl under desks or behind work units).
- Interpersonal & time management skills.
If you are interested in sharing your employment information, please download our employment application and contact us at:
P: 207.351.2713 F: 207.351.2714