This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: CGI
- Career Website: https://www.cgi.com/us/en-us/careers-search/J0121-1042/project-manager
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of."
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager to join our team! This positions requires governance, problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with business and technical teams in a dynamic environment. You will have an opportunity to work with top Financial Services companies using your project management skills and gain Identity and Access Management knowledge.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Lead the end to end planning and management of projects
• Coordinate project communications, risk and issues resolution
• Manage the teams and deliver to the plan
• Champion and support adoption of SailPoint and other IAM related tools and technology across the business organization
• Coordinate with IT team to resolve issues during application on-boarding
• Coordinate with IT and business teams to resolve issues during access certification.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 4-6 years experience in a project management capacity
• Experience managing/coordinating multiple projects at the same time
• Self-starter with ability to take limited direction and drive work to completion
• Technical experience
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) experience a plus
• Experience in managing engagements that focused on driving business user adoption of new Identity Access Management solutions and be the change agent with business community
• Excellent written, speaking and interpersonal skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Experience in managing Agile projects using Scrum or SAFe principles a plus.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Project Management