This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: CGI
- Career Website: https://www.cgi.com/us/en-us/careers-search/J0121-0554/business-analyst
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of."
This role is for 2 Business Systems Analyst (Junior to Mid-Level), responsible for working with the client application teams (business, IT, Security Admin and ISO) to collect and process information in order to update account information onto an identity management platform.
This process involves the Business System Analyst working with client teams to identify and document:
• The technical information needed to determine the appropriate system access
• All of the systems used by the application to control access and translating them into roles
• Work with business users to gather requirements and relevant process information
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Business System Analyst must ensure that:
• The roles description follows the program guidelines
• The role has the appropriate risk categorization as well as the correct approval workflow and Separation of Duty (SOD) rules.
• All of this information is documented in a standard excel template used to upload the application information into the identity management software. The BA will also provide the technical team guidance on how to develop file feeds containing application entitlement information. Once the template and file feed are completed the BA will provide oversight and guidance to ensure that adequate testing is completed to onboard the application for access management.
• The BA is responsible for facilitating meetings, developing a schedule, managing the team to deliver on an agreed upon schedule and reporting in a detailed, accurate and timely manner on the status, risks and issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Business System Analyst or Systems analyst:
o Strong analysts with technical background
o Experience on app development or infrastructure projects.
o Data analysis experience.
o Understanding/exposure to system/non-person accounts a plus
o Analyze current business processes and make recommendations for improvement
o Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
o Knowledge of Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management
o Written and Oral Communication
o Collaboration and ability to influence others
o Quality and accuracy
o Attention to detail
o Proactive and Persistent
o Problem Solving and conflict negotiation
o Planning, prioritization and monitoring
o Financial Services knowledge a plus, but not required.
o Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Skill Set Years of Experience
Communication (oral/written) 2+
Business Analysis 1-3
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS
Skill Set Years of Experience
IAM & PAM 1
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit