This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: CGI
- Contact Name: Joshua Karstens
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://www.cgi.com/us/en-us/careers-search/J1220-1364/ipaasapi-developer
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel, and one of CGI’s seven onshore delivery centers. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. The center provides a broad range of IT and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of."
To support our growing Salesforce Solutions practice, our CGI Waterville Center is seeking a iPaaS/API Developer to deliver top notch implementation, customization, configuration and training services to CGI’s Salesforce customer base. In this role, you will collaborate with our customers to provide them a competitive advantage and business value through Cloud technology.
How you will be helping us grow and enabling our customers:
• Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint platform
• Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
• Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
• Apply agile principles to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success
• Effectively document design requirements and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication
• Participate in full cycle including DevOps and CI/CD Pipelines
• Regularly collaborate with colleagues and team led to ensure timely delivery of development tasks
• What gets you noticed:
• Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, Java, Spring, Hibernate
• Familiar with SOA principles and integration technologies
• Experience utilizing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes is a plus
• MuleSoft Certified Developer specialization preferred
• B.S. in Computer Science or similar
• Experience in developing Java based applications
• Experience with REST Specifications like RAML and OAS/Swagger are a plus
• Experience with messaging technologies such as MQ Series, RabbitMQ, are a plus
• Experience with integration patterns are a plus
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Previous Professional Services Consulting experience
• Travel flexibility both local and out of state approximately 10 to 20%, when needed
• Approximately 5-7 years of experience configuring and delivering solutions on Salesforce.com or the Force.com platform. Other Cloud solutions may be considered.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences, Business or relevant discipline
Experience may be considered in lieu of Degree.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science or other related degree. Experience may be considered in lieu of completed degree.
or: Technical Diploma in IT with Equivalent Experience