This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Senior Processing Support Technician
- Company: MPX
- Contact Name: Julie Moodie
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://www.mpxonline.com/
- Contact Phone: 207-619-6987
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
MPX is a Maine based technology company, that provides statement and billing solutions to organizations across many industries. Our clients choose MPX because we have an unquenchable thirst to bring them innovative ideas, process improvements, and cost savings that make them look like superstars. MPX has earned Best Places to Work in ME for 2020 and many prior years. Safety is a priority and we have established a robust COVID-19 prevention protocol. Bottom line, we get things done and have fun doing it!
We are looking for a high energy professional to join our awesome team as Senior Processing Support Technician. This team member will be accountable for all Document Processing Support and assist with IT break fix operations. We have a complex automated document processing environment that involves ingesting and processing client data and delivering that data to print and digital fulfilment through automation. This position will be trained on, to become proficient in that process, and will be expected to resolve issues, initiate escalation when appropriate, and push for root cause on repetitive problems. This role will take ownership of Processing Support and be the primary point of contact for triage and resolution of support tickets.
Our Senior Processing Support Technician Will:
- Become proficient in all aspects of the Document Processing technical workflow, as well as the tools and software associated with them.
- Be hands on, resolving issues as assigned + escalating appropriately as needed.
- Look for ways to improve the process and reduce repetitive issues.
- Be “on-call” two times per month for critical after-hours issue resolution.
- Be accountable for meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Prioritize tasks according to business and client needs.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Create reports for management review.
- Perform other duties as needed for our clients and team.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of technical experience.
- Experience with related technologies is a strong plus (MySQL, PHP, Automate, SFTP, Amazon Web Services, PDF/PS).
- A deep set of troubleshooting, problem-solving and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Be self-directed, continuously looking for ways to improve work, eager to learn, with the ability to absorb information quickly.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent follow through, with a high sense of urgency, and be a detail-oriented process improver.
Total Rewards, with a competitive salary, include (not all benefits listed):
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays + paid time off
- 401k match
- STD, LTD + life insurance
- Onsite fitness facility
- Receive training, coaching and advancement opportunities
- Be part of a world-class team with an adventurous spirit!
MPX is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer