This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Automation Software Test Lead
- Company: Vantage Point Recruiting
- Contact Name: Uli Stewart
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://vantagepointrecruiting.com/your-career/
- Contact Phone: 2076502216
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Long term Contract (12+ months)
The Test Lead will work closely with the Project Manager and Business Analyst with the review and validation of requirements deliverable’s and managing risks. The Test Lead will be responsible for the planning and execution of quality assurance testing to identify, reproduce, and report defects in software. Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected (for functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems).
- Leads all unit testing.
- Plans and reviews unit test models for product test and release control (plans, data, and scripts) including regression testing.
- Plans product unit tests with Functional Team Leads and team members.
- Defines unit test plans and criteria for acceptance.
- Assess current automation unit testing scripts and coverage.
- Approves Entry/Exit criteria to be used.
- Directs work planning and the development of accurate estimates for testing activities as required.
- Ensures that test design remains within project scope.
- Communicates accurate and useful status reports to Systems Team Lead and other management on a timely basis.
- Communicates effectively with customers.
- Ensures that defined processes are followed.
- Conducts post project reviews and quality assessments.
- Develops and facilitates testing goals and metrics.
- Provides training to existing staff
- Several years of software testing experience
- Several years using automation test tools such as JMeter, Test Complete, QTP and/or Selenium
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent technical study
- Project Management experience, preferred