This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Business Analyst / Life-Sciences
- Company: CGI
- Contact Name: Stephanie Marcoux
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=bFxaShsXCBNxFHUEQFZWCFROeWxEcCIpBEggIF8JExJdKkUZWEYYdhYHBwkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=ZVpaShw%3D&clid=21001&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0820-0026&BRID=758879&lang=1
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Your future duties and responsibilities:
CGI Life Science is seeking career driven management consultants with strong consulting and analysis skills to join CGI Account Invest Team. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking to expand our capabilities based out of our Waterville, Maine solutions delivery center.
This role can be housed in Waterville ME. Right now its remote until further notice.
- Active contributor on client projects with a primary focus on developing and contributing to quality deliverables
- Transparent communication with clients and team members on project’s status and steps to success
- Present recommendations to account team and client executives
- Communicate and presenting information clearly in verbally and written formats
- Collaborate on the development of client proposals
- Facilitate in identifying new work at existing client
- Support and internal practice development initiatives with meaningful contributions
- Consistently striving for individual development opportunities through external and internal projects
- Learn how to drive client engagements by contributing and/or leading the development of strategic and tactical initiatives
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 2-4+ years of corporate or management consulting, advisory or professional services consulting experience
- Gathering business requirements, gap analysis, process flows, road mapping, solution design
- Domain experience in any of the following categories: Life Science (R&D, Commercial, Supply Chain, Corporate Portfolio Optimization)
- Establishing immediate credibility with clients and internal leadership
- Build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail through proofing, follow through and scheduling
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- A team player that is able to put the project or team success before their own, while also developing other members of team
- High integrity, follow through and detailed orientated
- Adeptness to work collaboratively on a team as well as independently
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Required Technical Skills:
- MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.