This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: CGI
- Contact Name: Stephanie Marcoux
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=YFpRQBMXCBN3agRxRlxTCFVOcWNEcFRcckhYIFx9ExEuUDBqUUtuBWcHdwkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=ZVpaShw%3D&clid=21001&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0720-2114&BRID=758805&lang=1
- Contact Phone:
[ A Note from MTUG: The below Employer's Job Description field may not contain the employer's full job description or application details due to limits in this job board tool. All employers are encouraged to provide a site link (shown above) to their primary job listing location -- please refer to that link for full description/application details. Thank you! ]
Employer's Job Description
Your future duties and responsibilities:
CGI Life Science is seeking career driven management validation resources strong testing and analysis skills to join CGI Account Invest Team. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking to expand our capabilities based out of our Waterville, Maine Solutions Delivery Center.
This role can be housed in Waterville ME. Right now its remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborates with clients, subject matter experts, and technical teams to execute the solutions validation deliverables for planning, development, and implementation and testing
- Contribute to the execution and documentation for deliverables such as Validation Master Plan, CSV Regulatory Risk Assessment, Validation Protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ), URS, FRS, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), and Validation Summary Report.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and detailed understanding of solution validation processes including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the services teams in which the validation deliverables flow.
- Exhibits knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Documents complex business processes using a combination of diagrams and explanation.
- Identifies critical issues with ease
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Validation Resources possess strong analytical skills and detailed understanding of the solution validation processes across regulated and non-regulated systems. They objectively evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, breakdown high level information into details, and abstract up low-level information to a general understanding distinguishing user requests from the underlying needs of the business.
- Strong understanding of any of the following : 21 CFR Part 11, 210, 211, 820(Quality System Regulations) , FDA, Risk Assessment, GAMP 5, Gap Analysis, Remediation, Retrospective Validation, Change Control, CAPA.
- Experience using any of the following automated testing tools such as HP ALM, UFT, Selenium, and Mercury
- Life Sciences
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.