Business Intelligence Data Architect
Utilizing standard data manipulation tools as well as the Cognos and Tableau presentation layer toolsets, the Data & Analytics Department provides business intelligence services to Martin’s Point, starting with data integration and architecture to the delivery of reports, analyses and consultation to the management team at Martin’s Point all with the goal of improving performance throughout the organization.
A member of the Information Architecture team, the BI Data Architect is key to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of the data warehouse; data marts, staging and archival databases through the life cycle: from business requirements to development of logical
design, translation to physical design, ETL architecture and code development, and on through implementation and maintenance. This position reports to the Manager, BI Architecture.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
• At least three years of experience writing T_SQL code and procedures
• Familiarity with SSIS or other ETL tools (such as Informatica)
• Three years’ experience in data warehousing, including experience working with ETL processes, OLAP structures and dimensional modeling
• Understanding of data modeling and metadata concepts
• Two years’ experience in health care industry preferred