This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
Junior Business Analyst
- Company: CGI
- Contact Name: Stephanie Marcoux
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=ZVFeQhgXCBh0ai4lLkAuJF5xQCBVCFA6BRFEcCJaBkgjU1p6ExUsWUVtLzIcLiUuQC4kXmp9BQkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=ZVpaShw%3D&clid=21001&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0420-0450&BRID=748602&lang=1
- Contact Phone:
This role is for a Jr. Business Analyst (BA), responsible for working with the client application teams (business, IT, Security Admin and ISO) to collect and process information in order to update account information onto an identity management platform.
This process involves the BA working with client teams to identify and document:
• The technical information needed to determine the appropriate system access
• All of the systems used by the application to control access and translating them into roles
• Work with business users to gather requirements and relevant process information
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The BA must ensure that:
• The roles description follows the program guidelines
• The role has the appropriate risk categorization as well as the correct approval workflow and Separation of Duty (SOD) rules.
• All of this information is documented in a standard excel template used to upload the application information into the identity management software. The BA will also provide the technical team guidance on how to develop file feeds containing application entitlement information. Once the template and file feed are completed the BA will provide oversight and guidance to ensure that adequate testing is completed to onboard the application for access management.
• The BA is responsible for facilitating meetings, developing a schedule, managing the team to deliver on an agreed upon schedule and reporting in a detailed, accurate and timely manner on the status, risks and issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Written and Oral Communication
• Collaboration and ability to influence others
• Quality and accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Proactive and Persistent
• Problem Solving and conflict negotiation
• Planning, prioritization and monitoring
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience
• Financial Services knowledge a plus, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Skill Set Years of Experience
Communication (oral/written) 2+
Business Analysis 1-3
MS Office 1-3
- Business Analysis
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.