This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
QA Analyst/LIMS Configurer (WTVL)
- Company: CGI
- Contact Name:
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/Xweb.asp?tbtoken=ZlldRx0XCG92ZXF3Q1NQCCRBeBZEcFgvdEhYUVkPE2wtWjYSXEQZAhNxdwkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=ZVpaShw%3D&CLID=21001&page=jobdetails&JobID=J0220-0751&brid=738887&lang=1
- Contact Phone:
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
Our Waterville Center is seeking a skilled Quality Assurance Analyst / LIMS Configurer to join an outstanding team of CGI professionals in support of our Life Sciences sector client. The Analyst will assist with system configuration and validation activities under the direction of QA management.
If you have what it takes to showcase your skills and want to work in a great team environment and a vibrant location then this position might be for
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will be responsible for …
• Contributing to deliverables, testing activities and ensure validation testing is conducted in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Work collaboratively across functions with Quality Management, IT, Business, and Vendors to plan, coordinate and execute computer system validation activities.
• Run and document test scripts and calculations.
• Configure and suggest improvements to simple configuration and calculations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Strong Business acumen. Candidate should be able to build strong relations with the client by understanding the client’s business and driving conversations.
• Autonomy; be able to complete tasks required without heavy client oversight
• Proficient in MS Office skills especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• 2-5 years of experience as QA Analyst
• Strong Life Sciences acumen is helpful.
• Ability to perform simple to moderate validations
• Understanding of LIMS; ability to navigate and how system works
• Interest in learning how to configure the system and calculations.
• Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
• Perform LIMS configuration and validation activities.
• Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
• Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Quality Analysis 2-5 High
Life Sciences 1-3 Basic
Lab and LIMS experience a plus but not required
Background in Life Sciences is ideal.
Decision making ability
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As