This job board is a service to companies with tech positions in the state of Maine and the region. These are NOT jobs at MTUG; please do not contact MTUG about these jobs. Please see the position details below for employer contact info.
- Company: CGI
- Contact Name: Stephanie Marcoux
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=YF5aRB4XCBpzYHdzNidVCFVBA2dEcFVae0gjWil6ExAuK0cSWEsTcWF9BwkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=ZVpaShw%3D&clid=21001&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J1119-1179&BRID=724338&lang=1
- Contact Phone:
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world!
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
CGI is seeking a detailed and quality oriented IT Developer/ Analyst to support a large program at a global, top tier pharmaceutical organization. This role makes a difference by helping our regulatory analysts more efficiently understand, classify, structure and map regulatory content from source repositories to a new, cloud-based target repository. Participate and potentially lead daily status and quality review meetings to share plans, best practices and results. Use your .NET and java experience to optimize automation code and drive results faster and with greater levels of quality.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Project Delivery Focus
Principle responsibilities for this role include the following activities
• Use of automated toolset to complete data extraction from the source systems, sharepoint, documentum and corporate file shares
• Delta Extract generation and cleansing
• Merging of Country Repository extract files
• Run extracts through Talend toolset to auto populate metadata
• Assist with metadata mapping for defined business rules generated with country stakeholders
• Create Country Regulatory Application Worksheets (CAP) and later integrate completed CAPs with their corresponding, cleansed extracts
• Combine extract spreadsheets for delivery to the Regulatory team
• Structure spreadsheets to ensure the data is formatted correctly for the target system and provide in agreed format for Migration Team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5-8 Years experience with MS Excel with demonstrated experience filtering, applying macros, applying pivot tables, and analyzing data to make recommendations on actions
• 2-5 Years experience in advanced SharePoint (2010+) skills as well as corporate file shares and servers
• 2-5 Years .NET development experience
• 2-5 Years java development experience
• 2-5 Years experience in virtual desktop computing
• 2-5 Years experience in metadata mapping from source to target systems
• Creative thinker with ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
• A team player that is able to put the project or team success before their own, while also developing other members of the team in the process
• High attention to detail demonstrated through proofing, follow through and scheduling
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow, particularly under tight deadlines
• Adeptness to work collaboratively on
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit