Mid-Level Business Analyst
- Company: CGI
- Contact Name: Stephanie Marcoux
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=Z1teSx8XCBtyFHVxQCcmCFZABhVEcFJddkgjJSx9E2FbLUdvWUcZdGpxBAkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=ZVpaShw%3D&clid=21001&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J1119-0135&BRID=722452&lang=1
- Contact Phone:
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. With seven onshore delivery centers employing 1500 members, CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
This role is for a mid-level Business Analyst (BA), responsible for working with the client application teams (business, IT, Security Admin and ISO) to collect and process information in order to update account information onto an identity management platform.
This process involves the BA working with client teams to identify and document:
• The technical information needed to determine the appropriate system access
• All of the systems used by the application to control access and translating them into roles
• Work with business users to gather requirements and relevant process information
This role may be required to support other clients should the requirements change.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The BA must ensure that:
• The roles description follows the program guidelines
• The role has the appropriate risk categorization as well as the correct approval workflow and Separation of Duty (SOD) rules.
• All of this information is documented in a standard excel template used to upload the application information into the identity management software. The BA will also provide the technical team guidance on how to develop file feeds containing application entitlement information. Once the template and file feed are completed the BA will provide oversight and guidance to ensure that adequate testing is completed to onboard the application for access management.
• The BA is responsible for facilitating meetings, developing a schedule, managing the team to deliver on an agreed upon schedule and reporting in a detailed, accurate and timely manner on the status, risks and issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Clearly identify the essential qualification vs the desired qualifications. What skills/experience must this person have to be considered?
• Written and Oral Communication
• Collaboration and ability to influence others
• Quality and accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Proactive and Persistent
• Problem Solving and conflict negotiation
• Planning, prioritization and monitoring
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience
• Financial Services knowledge a plus, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Skill Set Years of Experience
Communication (oral/written) 3+
Business Analysis 3+
MS Office 3+
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit