Telecommunications Audit / Pricing Specialist
- Company: BCN Telecom
- Contact Name: Kathleen Gorey
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: www.bcntele.com
- Contact Phone: 9083675958
This position reports to the Supervisor of Audits/Pricing and is part of the overall BCN Pricing/Quoting Solutions organization. The Audit/Pricing Specialist works closely with the BCN Sales and Sales Support teams at various stages during the sales cycle.
The Audit/Pricing Specialist performs audits and analysis of prospective client’s current telecommunication invoices and prepares a side-by-side comparison based on the BCN product and service portfolio and pricing. Often times the comparisons include recommendations for enhanced technologies to support identified client business needs. The resulting deliverable becomes an integral component within a BCN Sales Proposal.
The fast-paced environment provides many opportunities for continuous learning in the area of emerging telecommunications technologies.
Primary job responsibilities will include:
- Auditing and deciphering telecommunications invoices in many formats including electronic and .PDF files.
- Creating Microsoft Excel-based detailed side-by-side comparisons between the client’s current audited services/costs and available BCN services/costs.
- Depending upon the specific opportunity, Audits may be done either manually or through available technology such as Masterstream ERP or carrier portals.
- Ongoing communication with the BCN Sales and/or Sales Support team member managing the overall sales opportunity.
- Accurate and timely communication with all BCN team members involved in a project.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must be comfortable working within a fast-paced, technology-based environment.
- Must have a good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and other Office products.
- Must be focused and results oriented.
- An analytical aptitude is preferred.
- Open and receptive attitude and enjoy solving problems for others.
- High level of enthusiasm and ability to foster teamwork.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.