Production Support Engineer
- Company: Pro Search
- Contact Name: Sarah Davies
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: Portland
- Contact Phone: 2076994387
Our client, a B2B credit management company that pays suppliers upfront for their sales and protects them from risk so they can fund the growth of their business, is seeking aProduction Support Engineer, to join their growing team. This is a Direct Hire role located in Portland, Maine. This is a great opportunity to the following candidate profile...
- Newly graduated CS majors looking to get into Software Development roles. Java experience is a huge bonus, but we can teach it.
- 1-4 year experienced Linux System Administrators looking to get into DevOps.
- 1-4 year experienced QA people looking to get into DevOps or Dev.
As a Production Support Engineer you are embedded with their agile development teams and work cooperatively with fellow Production Support, DevOps, and SecOps people to ensure that our client is constructing and maintaining the best possible applications and systems for customers to utilize in order to build and grow their own businesses. You will be responsible for your software team’s incident response and management, including shepherding bug fixes through the software development lifecycle pipeline, and providing valuable context to your business partners for prioritization.
- A developer or systems person with an insatiable curiosity for why things go wrong, and are driven to see them fixed
- Advocates for the user, and understands the impact our software and services has on their livelihoods
- Proactively monitors for, and triages problems before they are felt by the end-users
- Think analytically, and can help drive business decisions with data and reporting
- Java and The Spring Framework
- Google Cloud Platform
- Linux and Windows
- PostgreSQL, SQL Server, and Google BigQuery
Pro Search, Inc. was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.