- Company: MPX
- Contact Name: Christopher Falk
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://mpx.bamboohr.com/jobs/
- Contact Phone:
MPX is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for providing superior customer service in managing key projects in assigned critical document clients. The Project Manager will be a partner in their client’s success by ensuring that MPX consistently provides information and materials that exceed client expectations while understanding the financial implications to both the client and to MPX.
On a day to day basis this means you are responsible for successfully onboarding new critical documents and web portal client projects, including client communications, milestone and timeline management, and engaging with MPX development teams to deliver the work.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone who possesses both excellent customer service skills along with very good technical comprehension/abilities. The successful candidate will become the in-house expert in managing complex critical document accounts. As a result, he/she must be extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated, and computer savvy with strong data and account management skills.
- Experience in statement processing, mailing, or related data processing field is preferred.
- Experience in the Banking, Energy, Telecom or Healthcare industries a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (or commensurate experience) in an applicable field of study
- 3-5+ years of proven account management experience that includes, providing superior customer service, building long-term relationships, and working in a team-oriented environment
- 3-5+ years of experience running dynamic client facing projects that are technical in nature.
- Excellent organizational, time and task management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Pride, natural curiosity and personal commitment to excellence to elevate our collective performance and value in the eyes of the client
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including listening and questioning
- Must be self-motivated and personally accountable for outcomes and project management, but also able work collaboratively across the organization
- Proactive problem solver, innovative and critical thinker who challenges the status quo
- Ability to read and comprehend job instructions written in English
- Experience with Critical Documents, Statement Processing, Fulfillment, and/or Data Processing a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook/Word/Excel. Understanding of databases a plus.