Future duties and responsibilities:
The BA must ensure that:
• The roles description follows the program guidelines
• The role has the appropriate risk categorization as well as the correct approval workflow and Separation of Duty (SOD) rules.
• All of this information is documented in a standard excel template used to upload the application information into the identity management software. The BA will also provide the technical team guidance on how to develop file feeds containing application entitlement information. Once the template and file feed are completed the BA will provide oversight and guidance to ensure that adequate testing is completed to onboard the application for access management.
• The BA is responsible for facilitating meetings, developing a schedule, managing the team to deliver on an agreed upon schedule and reporting in a detailed, accurate and timely manner on the status, risks and issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Written and Oral Communication
• Collaboration and ability to influence others
• Quality and accuracy
• Attention to detail
• Proactive and Persistent
• Problem Solving and conflict negotiation
• Planning, prioritization and monitoring
• Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience, specifically with SailPoint, a plus but not required
• Financial Services knowledge a plus, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Communications (Oral/Written): 2+ years
Business Analysis: 1-3 years
MS Office: 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Co