- Company: CGI Waterville
- Contact Name: CGI Waterville
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: Waterville
- Contact Phone: 2076604415
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. CGI’s Waterville center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel, and one of CGI’s seven onshore delivery centers. Located in the heart of downtown Waterville, easily accessed by two exits off Interstate-95, CGI’s Waterville delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. The center provides a broad range of services to clients throughout New England, including Data & Business Intelligence, application design and business services. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Waterville is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
CGI is seeking an ETL Developer to join our dynamic Waterville team! This position will be responsible for the development, enhancement and effective operations of data movement between various systems using ETL methodologies. This position assumes responsibility for definable projects and works independently to produce significant results on project tasks related to data integration and data mapping. This developer may be required to lead a small team to complete a specific part of a project.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assuming responsibilities for definable projects
- Works independently to produce significant results
- Designing and executing ETL activities
- Design, build, deploy and maintain SSIS packages
- Assessing data sources
- Supports functional / unit testing programs
- Prepares any knowledge transfer documentation
- Performs work-related duties as assigned.
- Takes responsibility and communicates with other team members regarding potential issues and solutions
- Promote CGI core values
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Applying generally accepted programming standards/techniques ensuring efficient implementation of program logic and data manipulation.
• 2-5 years of experience designing, implementing, and maintaining SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ETL packages
• 2-5 years of experience querying databases using T-SQL language
• 2+ years of experience with various MS SQL environments
• 2+ years experience with ETL tools/software such as Informatica
• Direct experience with data integration
• Understanding of relational and dimensional database models
• Understanding of ETL job parameterization
• Understanding of ETL scripting languages
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written
• Strong work ethic with ability to work independently
• Ability to solve problems and conduct research in order to address knowledge gaps
• Good team work skills
• Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
SKILL SET YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education Requirements- Bachelor Degree
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit