Cognos TM1 Developer
- Company: CGI Waterville
- Contact Name: CGI Waterville
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: Waterville
- Contact Phone: 2076604415
CGI is seeking a mid-level Cognos TM1 developer to join our dynamic Waterville team to support and provide our client front line TM1 development services.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate is looking to join a global technology leader and wants to join a winning team to grow yourself and your career. You are eager to face challenges, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, and mentor junior members to help management build an award winning team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• IBM Cognos TM1 development, maintenance, and support planning and analytics systems
• Work with business partners (users) to understand and document business requirements
• Build TM1 based systems/models/cubes to support evolving business needs and enhancements
• Involvement in the complete software development life-cycle for TM1 and associate business intelligence applications including upgrades
• Collaborate across cross-functional teams. Work as a team member containing other developers and systems analysis to complete projects on time and under established budgets
• Working as part of an agile team that leverages the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Support business partners and systems analysis with issue resolution and explanation
• Perform source system analysis to understand underlying data and logic
• Perform activities and tasks related development cycle. This include opening and closing new version, designing and implementing new enhancements, system monitoring and issue resolution.
• Design, develop, and tune data pulls from source systems into TM1
• Some testing may be required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Looking for the following qualities:
- Resourcefulness – ability and desire to dig in to solve problems,
- Aptitude and willingness to learn and grow while having fun on a dynamic team,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members in other locations,
- Able to have a laugh while being focused to work towards deadlines
- Contribute in teams continuous learning and improvement goals,
- Be a good team member, and contribute to overall team success outside of primary role
- Promote CGI Core Values
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Minimum of 5 years development experience
• Minimum of 3 years development experience with IBM TM1
• Minimum of 3 years client interaction/experience
• Deep understanding of BI, analytics and planning systems
• Proactive, customer sensitivity
• Minimum travel may be required (up to 25%)
Skill Set Years of Experience
Client Interaction 5+
IBM TM1 Development 3+
BI/Analytics & Planning 3+
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit