Sr Engineer, Integrations
- Company: Tyler Technologies
- Contact Name: Christy Hillman
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: www.tylertech.com/careers
- Contact Phone: 207-518-4303
Objective: This position will dramatically expand the engineer’s experience and elevate the scope of responsibilities to the enterprise level. As a Senior Software Engineer on the Tyler Integrations –Tyler Infrastructure team, you will focus on architecting and implementing frameworks, micro-services, and general components for use by front-line Tyler products. Our purpose is to build outenterprise-scoped components to bring common functionality and behavior across the Tyler suite. Responsibilities will span the full range of the software engineering discipline, from requirements gathering through product deployment and tier three support. Candidate must have the ability to analyze requirements from multiple, diverse stakeholders and extrapolate architecture and designs into broader solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for new development challenges and to extend their visibility into the broader Tyler development arena.
- Develop enterprise-wide micro-services to build out the Tyler Foundation architecture
- Develop and extend core features for Tyler Workflow, helping prepare for major series of integrations and deployments. Will include opportunities with Tyler Foundation, REST and OData services, and micro-service integrations.
- Support integration of Tyler Workflow and Tyler Service Bus with front line products, including iasWorld, ExecuTime, Munis, Brazos, etc.
- Work in an agile development environment, involving sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, demos, and quarterly releases
- Assist with similar Tyler-wide assignments within the team, as needed
- Work with Tyler Enterprise Group and local product development teams, assisting with integration of foundation technologies across Tyler products
Position Qualifications: (Job Related Skills, Abilities, Education & Experience)
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- 4 years of software design and development experience with conventional technologies
- Proven experience with MVC architecture .NET framework, and REST services
- Familiarity with SQL server database and stored procedures
- Ability to take ownership and deliver comprehensive solutions in expedited timelines
- Superior communication skills for interacting across Tyler divisions and diverse product teams
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities