We are hiring developers who will help us meet the needs of our clients and our strategic objectives. If you are looking for challenging and meaningful work that directly impacts our clients and communities, we offer a dynamic environment where employees collaborate on engaged and innovative teams. With more than 4,600 employees (and growing), Tyler has a 50-year track record of developing our people's careers while supporting strong work-life balances. Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills and be the drivers of their careers. Come join us and be a part of an organization that is continuously empowers communities. Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts.
- Support existing applications used in Tyler’s managed threat detection service.
- Develop new applications for Tyler Cybersecurity Solutions.
- Work in a collaborative fashion with different teams.
- Be excited to be part of a growing team.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with, or aptitude for, .NET Core, C# coding.
- Experience or knowledge of functional programming languages is assumed.
- Database experience (SQL) is not required but is beneficial. If you don’t have experience but have a drive to learn and exceptional people skills (plays well with others), we will train you.
- Have an affinity to solve problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of or desire to learn all aspects of the cybersecurity landscape.