Waterville, ME, USA
- Company: CGI - New England
- Contact Name: Laura Cole
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/XWeb.asp?tbtoken=ZV9RRxgXCBxwFnMHMFJSCFo6dhFEcCNUe0hZJSkEE2NaKkZpKzISAWpzcAkbVhRSSXEqWA%3D%3D&chk=dFlbQBJe&clid=21001&Page=JobDetails&Jobid=J0119-0630&BRID=660748&lang=1
- Contact Phone: 207-660-4415
CGI is seeking A multi-talented Front End Developer with a natural aptitude for business operations interested in joining a small dynamic team where your contributions directly affect internal and external customers.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Working closely with a team lead on business specifications for front end web development.
Applicant must be able to work independently as well as in a small team as requested.
Must have some basic experience and understanding of leveraging API's across new and existing business applications and data sources
•Communicate well, participate in code reviews, and provide feedback on all aspects of the development process
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3-5+ years of CSS, HTML, and JS development experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Applicants must possess excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Applicants should be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking and the ability to respond to changing priorities are important in this role.
• Skilled with CSS and HTML, including the ability to code from scratch without a framework, and a focus on code reusability, performance, and faithfulness to design.
• Experience with/knowledge of frontend coding considerations for Mobile/Tablet devices, including responsive/adaptive design.
• A demonstrated understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is important.
• Must have an understanding and experience working with APIs.
• Self-directed and confident working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with attention to project timeline and budget.
• Able to express and communicate project progress, engage team members in problem solving and keep key stakeholders informed regularly.
• Responsible for interpreting and executing designs correctly, so the ideal candidate must be able to effectively communicate with the creative team and clients.
• Must be a critical thinker
Skill Set Years of Experience
Web Development 3+
HTML / CSS 1+