Sr. Programmer Analyst / Developer
- Company: L.L. Bean
- Contact Name: Paige Lever
- Contact Email:
- Career Website: https://careers-llbean.icims.com/jobs/14338/sr.-programmer---developer/job
- Contact Phone:
Exciting career opportunities and a great company to work for! L.L.Bean has something for anyone who wants to build a successful career. Love of the outdoors is a common thread among our employees, whether they enjoy active outdoor interests or more casual, relaxed weekend activities. And we’re as passionate about technology as we are about the outdoors. While we let tradition guide us, we are on the cutting edge of leveraging new technologies to drive performance.
L.L. Bean is currently recruiting for a Sr. Programmer Analyst / Developer to join our eCommerce Services team within Customer Technologies based in Freeport, ME. This person would be a full-stack developer who implements moderate to complex computer application solutions that would primarily focus on features such as Site Search, Product Recommendations and Personalization.
- Focus on building solutions to enhance and support product search and navigation for the website.
- Responsible for evaluating and analyzing business requirements, technical design, development, testing and documenting applications.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Collaborate very effectively with business partners, analysts, technical leads and architects.
- Be a team player and always keep the Project Manager and Team Leader apprised of the progress.
- Ability to contribute and deliver as an individual contributor as needed.
- Prepare technical designs that can translate to technical solutions and fulfill business requirements.
- Provide estimates for the solutions being developed.
- Own the development and delivery of moderate to complex solutions.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, training and at times lead small to low complexity solutions.
- Adhere to industry standards and guidelines during development.
- Ensure security standards are met in the solutions being developed and ensures adherence to PCI compliance.
- Provide QA and post launch support for applications developed.
- Perform on-call duties for the broader ecommerce team.
Health and Safety Requirement: Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership and conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors evaluate risk and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.
- Full Stack Development experience.
- Java / J2EE Design and Development.
- Design, Development and Support of RESTful API’s & Web Services.
- React Framework experience would be beneficial.
- Familiar working within AGILE framework for developing and supporting changes to applications.
- Familiarity in developing solu
Learn About Events, Jobs & More
If you’d like to meet other technology professionals within Maine or expand your knowledge, consider joining one of our events. Signing up for our newsletter will keep you informed about upcoming events, jobs and more.
The I.T. Summit & Tradeshow is Coming!
Don't miss Maine's largest, longest-running annual technology event each spring! Fifteen competitively-selected workshops and a tradeshow of over 50 tech exhibitors serving Maine provides a great way to expand your skills and broaden your understanding of the industry. Sign up for all Monthly Event & Annual Summit related emails at right, and visit the Summit event page to learn more: www.mtug.org/summit