Tenable Security Briefing
Wed., September 18, 2019, 11:30 AM at TIQA, 327 Commercial St. Portland, ME 04101
Overwhelmed by the number of vulnerabilities your team faces? Uncertain which cyber threats pose the greatest risk to your business? You’re not alone. There were 16,500 new vulnerabilities disclosed in 2018 and CVSS categorized the majority as high or critical. With vulnerabilities on the rise, how can you identify the biggest threats to your business – and know what to fix first?
Join Tenable for this educational briefing to learn how Predictive Prioritization enables you to zero in on remediating the vulnerabilities that matter most and reduce your cyber exposure gap by translating raw vulnerability and threat intelligence data into business insights.
During the Tenable briefing you will:
- Learn how to focus on the 3% of vulnerabilities that have been, or will likely be, exploited
- Uncover why CVSS is an insufficient metric for prioritization – and the key criteria you need to consider
- Understand the Predictive Prioritization process, which uses machine learning to help you differentiate between real and theoretical risks
Join us to learn how you can focus on what matters most and reduce your cyber exposure gap – register now.
Space is limited for this event so register today to reserve your spot!
How To Register
- Contact Name: Elizabeth Edwards
- Contact Company:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.tenable.com/lp/events/2019/amer-roadshow/locations/portland-me.html