Cybersecurity For The Remote Workforce
Wed., July 29, 2020, 11:00 AM
LOCATION: Online via Zoom
Prepare the proper cybersecurity for your company's remote workforce \and learn how employers and employees can help mitigate risks.
Today's business environment has more people than ever working remotely with connected devices accessing company resources via unsecured Wi-Fi networks. It is critical to understand how these devices and networks are interacting with your company data and how employers and employees can work together to mitigate these risks.
This webcast is free and made possible by our sponsors: Thomas College, Tyler Technologies, and WGTech.
- Frank Appunn, Ph.D. - Professor of Information Technology, Thomas College
- Rob Herman - IT Manager and Virtual CIO, WGTech
- Rick Simonds - General Manager and VP of the Cybersecurity Group
How To Register
- Contact Organization: MaineBiz
- Website: https://www.mainebiz.biz/mainebiz-events/cybersecurity-webcast