Selling Software as a Service (SaaS):
Tue., June 9, 2020, 12:00 PM
LOCATION: Online - Register at Event Page for Link
This is a no cost live webinar sponsored by Perkins Thompson, P.A. Pre-registration is required.
This live webinar is for companies and entrepreneurs that provide Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products. We will review critical legal issues for these businesses to understand in order to grow, increase revenue and avoid liability. Attendees will receive useful legal checklists to keep for future reference. The presentation will be interactive, with plenty of Q&A time.
- Intellectual Property Issues: What do you need to know about copyright and trademark? What clauses should your SaaS user/customer agreement include? What legal differences are there between B2B and B2C SaaS?
- What do you need to know about privacy and Data Processing Agreements?
- How do you manage employees and contractors in multiple countries?
- What are the commonly negotiated issues in SaaS deals, and how should you approach them?
This content will also be relevant for developers of downloadable software, including mobile apps.
[This is partial event information from the organizer's event page.]
How To Register
- Contact Name: Kelsey Munksgaard
- Contact Organization: SCORE Portland
- Contact Email:
- Website: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=wq9mldcab&oeidk=a07eh2c40lz367cb503